Before you can get started, you need to register at our hub at Transifex. Transifex is the platform we're using for the translations. It's being used by some high profile Open Source projects, and makes collaborating easy. Once registered, you can submit your own projects for translation. So you'll only need to register once.
- Go to the OpenTranslators portal on Transifex. You'll end up on the page below
- Click "Register" in the top menu. (See image above).
- You'll be taken to the login page (See image above). If you haven't registered before, you can do this now by clicking "sign up" next to the login form.
- You are now asked to choose a plan. Choose the "free plan". All Joomla! extensions translated by http://opentranslators.org are GPL therefore are eligible for this option.
- Once you're registered, you can change your profile settings, by going to "Dashboard". OpenTranslators uses Twitter for general communication and it does help us if you can provide your Twitter account and follow @opentranslators.