Before you can get involved in one of the translation projects of Open Translators, you'll need to be a member of one of our teams. You can either join an existing team or create a new team. Teams are always tied to a language.
Join a team
You can join a translation team, by following the following steps. You can be a member of more than one team at once.
- Go to the Open Translators portal, at https://opentranslators.transifex.net/
- Go to the "OpenTranslators" page, as indicated on the image below. Click the link
- Once on the "OpenTranslators" page, you've got three tabs you can select. Click the "Teams" tab
- You can now see an overview of the different teams you can join. Click the team you'd like to join
- Once you're on the Team page, click "Join this Team". Your request to join the team will be submitted. Once your request is accepted, you'll be added to the team and you'll have access to the team page. You'll also be able to translate projects on behalf of the team that you've joined. Remember that you can be part of more than one team, should you chose so